Bible Gateway

Monday, April 28, 2008

In Between

Ah, man...I don't know what to write.

I'm like in between a rock and a hard place. I've started rewriting two older manuscripts of mine, but now I've lost my desire to continue.

I'm thinking I need to let go of them and continue moving forward. What do you think?

I keep mulling over possible plots and themes, but none of them excite me. Is it just me or have you gone through this too?

I love historicals, but am in no mood to research one. So, that leaves contemporary. I want to create some characters, throw in some conflict, and sit back and watch them react.

I've done the normal beginning stuff...looking through newspapers, reading magazines, watching sensationalized TV, and journaling ideas. Still nothing.

I'd be more than happy to entertain your thoughts. Post me some ideas or email them to me whichever. (((shrug)))

Perhaps next week, I can post I have a start of something?

No comments:

Word of the Day